Best Digital Products

Friday, February 5, 2010

Windows 7 Upgrade Tip- Planning to Switch from XP or Vista?

Prepare your XP Machines. There is no in-place upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7, so you MUST start planning to backup and migrate all of your user profile data now, BEFORE you think of Ugrading

Some users tell me that they would only entertain the thought of a Clean Install of Windows 7 from XP. I think I must agree with them entirely, after seeing so many upgrade crashes and disasters.Even if you are considering upgrading Windows Vista machines, I'd consider a clean install here too.Its SAFER. Its a pain and more of a hassle, but it'll be more relaible in the long run, and you will know immediately if you start seeing problems, thats its ALL Windows 7 and not anything left behind. Good Luck!.

I would like to hear anyones horror stories so far, if you care to publish

No comments:

Post a Comment